Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Busy Week

I'm a little upset that I haven't been able to post anything yet this week but, with that said I do have a few things to post and of a fair sized "sillage". I am in the middle of comprising a short story that is mostly fiction but on a certain level it is completely true. Though much of it is true and much of the same writing false I would appreciate that if you do happen to read it you don't attempt to draw out the truth. I would have to quote my latest favorite author to explain further.

“This is not so much an Author’s Note as an Author’s Reminder of what is printed in small letters on the copyright page. This book is a work of fiction. I made it up. Neither novels nor their readers benefit from attempts to divine whether any facts hide inside of a story. Such efforts attack the very idea that made-up stories can matter, which is sort of the foundational idea of our species. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter.”

- John Green, The Fault in Our Stars


I'm also pleased to be in the middle of writing a review for this same novel for The Metropolitan weekly.  At any rate, somewhere between my 21,000th stumble and my 22,000th stumble, which has yet to come, I found a nifty video of Yosemite that I was very excited to see.  It is very beautiful both musically and visually. 
DFTBA, A bientôt


Yosemite HD from Project Yosemite on Vimeo.

No comments: