Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Second Wind.

An old man and his friend, a giant cat none the less, fishing and playing soccer. I found this interesting since mainly mans best friend falls to the dog's responsibility. After seeing this I started brain storming some short stories I could write and managed to think of one having to do with the first time the notion that I was going to be bringing home a dog, Apollo, washed over me. It was a very special day and involved more than just bringing home a dog for me. I remember specifically the event stirring up old feelings and memories about my previous dog, Sadie, who belonged to my sister Kady, my brother Zach, my father and of course me. I have since settled with those emotions but without a doubt it was a rather happy and very intense day for me.

No comments: