Monday, November 22, 2010

Downtown Littleton with Alex Anaya.

It was a very,Very, Very cold night.  Taking photos in the cold was almost unbearable.  But we made it happen for the most part.  This actually marks the first shoot that I have done where there was a person taking direction from me who wasn't a whinny athlete.  Actually I don't particularly think athletes are whinny, I just feel bad telling them to repeatedly do something that requires some highly demanding physical activity.

Anyway, Alex I hope you like the shots that I took.  These photos in particular were from my Pentax K1000.  I used a generic Kodak 200 film that worked out very well.  Alex you were a wonderful model and very easy to work with, plus it was fun despite the cold.  Thanks for all your help! 





No comments: