Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Photos from RMNP

Ahh da park, is how you say, uhh, very bootiful? I like yes you like? I wish I may be dare more often? I uhh wish it were more closer I go more often.

Yes the park is amazing and it looks like I may be leaving another season with no send on 'Gangbang'. Its sad cause I wanted that problem more than any other problem this year. Though everyone has been super supportive about me sending 'Dali' and saying things like "Dali will go for you before Gangbang" and "Gangbang is the hardest V8 in the world don't even try it cause your just going to get shut down". Well guess what Dali is doing to me. I would like to dedicate all the rest of my outdoor time to the park but its just so far away. If anybody is down to go to the park let me know cause I have some problems to do.




1 comment:

Situner said...

I don't think i've ever seen that problem with the parking sign on it.

Is it in upper chaos?

-M@