Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rain, rain, rain.

Thats right folks it rained a bunch in Mt Evans today and it was awesome. I always like rain. It makes me feel super relaxed and i never have the urge to rush when its pouring. I tried the new start to snow white 'post break' and its really hard. I had so much trouble starting this thing now that the jug at the start is gone. Anyone have beta? Let me know cause it felt easy last year but could be the latest struggle. The rain actually didn't start till we reached the Dali and to out disappointment the rain opened up and made any sending impossible. ): sadface. At any rate the rain made a pleasant clothing soaked hike and all in all a very good day though a lack in climbing.


hey hey hey....Emily getting a little wild in the wild showing a little skin




2 comments:

Situner said...

Beautiful shots man! I really love the lifestyle shot of Annie waiting out the rain. Classic and well done!

Keep it up!

-M@

Anonymous said...

Really quite the amazing photographer!